Job Title:- Penetration Tester
Are you passionate about cybersecurity? Have a strong desire to continuously learn and improve your skills in web and mobile application security testing? Then we encourage you to apply for this amazing opportunity as Penetration Tester in Qualysec.
Qualysec Technologies is seeking a skilled and highly motivated Penetration Tester to join our fabulous security team in Bhubaneswar. The Penetration Tester will be mainly responsible for performing security testing of Web & Mobile applications including identifying, evaluating, and exploiting vulnerabilities in various systems, networks, and applications. The successful candidate will have a strong background in penetration testing and ethical hacking, with experience in both manual and automated techniques.
Qualysec Technologies is a Cyber Security Company that deals with application-level security provided to web and mobile applications. We have worked with a diverse range of clients. Our mission is to revolutionize the way businesses approach cybersecurity by providing unparalleled solutions and process-based security testing.
Looking to the future, Qualysec is committed to staying at the forefront of the cybersecurity industry. We will continue to invest in new technology and training, our vision is to be the leading provider of comprehensive and innovative security solutions for businesses around the world.
Perform vulnerability assessments & penetration testing (VAPT) on Web, APIs and mobile applications.
Identify and exploit vulnerabilities in products under test.
prepare reports by documenting identified issues based on internal templates.
Collaborating with other team members to improve the overall security posture of our clients.
Enhance technical skills & knowledge by Staying up-to-date with emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge in penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, and ethical hacking.
- Knowledge in Pentesting of various applications i.e Web, Mobile (Android & iOS), APIs, Cloud (AWS / Azure), etc.
- Strong knowledge of security assessment tools such as Metasploit, BurpSuite, ZAP, OWASP tools, Kali Linux tools and Fuzzing tools.
- Hands-on experience with manual and automated penetration testing methodologies.
- Experience in working with Standards such as NIST, OWASP, MITRE CWE etc.
- Strong understanding of network protocols, operating systems, and web application technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly document and communicate findings and recommendations.
Position:- 3 nos
Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in a related Cybersecurity/IT/Computer Science field
Experience:- 0 to 2 years
Job Title:- Full time