Yes sure of course we can do that. Since multiple testing requires testers of different skill sets, testers might change. However, there will be always a dedicated tester allocated to you for the designated time frame
Absolutely! However, we need some assistance from your Android programmer so that we could dig deep into the issue
Daily, weekly, or monthly it’s entirely up to your specification
Manual testing does cover the entire application. However, certain test cases need to be automated to save time. If the time is limited automation testing can be a savior.
We can test with your app with all the major devices present in the market
Testing validates specification of any app. It will also make sure that the app is in pristine condition and can withstand any adverse condition.
You can hire testers based on your budget. For instance, if you wish to hire just 2 testers you can contact us for that. If you wish to hire more testers for testing a complex app or a big one that’s ok too
Various factors go into the cost estimation of apps. So we have created a test cost calculator for you so that you can get an estimate about how much will it cost to test your app
- Saves your valuable time from maintaining a team, buying resources, etc.
- Well-designed techniques and methodologies.
- Efficient testing and bug tracking.
- Cost is less compared to that of the in-house testing team.
- Easier and streamlined communication.
- Precise and reliable test data
- Lot’s of hidden issues can be revealed
- Accurate results on issues related to battery, incoming alert issues, display issues, memory issues etc.
- Rough performance testing can be performed
- Functionality testing to check all the features and functionalities are working properly
- Usability testing to measure the user experience
Interface testing to check the app, web and the database server
- To check whether there is any issue with the database and its response we perform database testing
- Compatibility testing to ensure the web apps working fine on multiple devices
- Performance testing to evaluate how the website is holding up under various load conditions
- Security testing to ensure that there is no loose ends