In this role, you will be responsible for assisting our team in the identification and assessment of security vulnerabilities in our clients’ systems and applications. This is an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of information security and to work with experienced professionals.
- Assist in the execution of penetration testing activities, including network, application, and web penetration testing
- Research on emerging technology like IOT Security, Cloud Security and Block Chain
- Support the development of comprehensive test plans and methodologies
- Collaborate with team members on the documentation of testing results and recommendations for remediation.
- Participate in security training and workshops to increase your knowledge and skills.
- knowledge in computer networks, operating systems, web application and mobile application.
- Knowledge in Owasp methodologies.
- Familiarity with penetration testing tools
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in the field of information security and a desire to learn and grow as a professional
Qualification:- B.TECH/M.TECH/M.SC in Computer Science/Cyber Security/ IT/Related Field
Experience:- Interns or Freshers can apply
Location:- Bengaluru & Bhubaneswar