Business Development Executive
Job Title:- Business Development Executive(BDE)
We are looking for Business Development Executive to join our Marketing team, who will be responsible for expanding the client base, and increasing revenue.
Qualysec Technologies is seeking a highly motivated Business Development Executive to join our fabulous marketing team.
Qualysec Technologies is a Cyber Security Company that deals with application-level security provided to web and mobile applications. We have worked with a diverse range of clients. Our mission is to revolutionize the way businesses approach cybersecurity by providing unparalleled solutions and process-based security testing.
Looking to the future, Qualysec is committed to staying at the forefront of the cybersecurity industry. We will continue to invest in new technology and training, our vision is to be the leading provider of comprehensive and innovative security solutions for businesses around the world.
- Identify and target potential clients and market segments for cyber security solutions and services.
- Conduct thorough market research and analysis to understand customer needs, industry trends, and competitive landscape.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive business development strategy to penetrate new markets and drives sales growth.
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline by actively prospecting, qualifying leads, and nurturing relationships.
- Initiate and lead sales engagements, including cold calling, networking and attending industry events, to generate new business opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with marketing team to create compelling sales collateral, presentations and proposals that effectively communicate the company’s value proposition.
- Lead the marketing team, develop their skills, encourage them for appropriate performance and achieve the goal.
- Negotiate and close sales agreements, contracts, and partnership to meet or exceed sales target.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with marketing teams, clients, partners to maximize business opportunities and long-term partnership.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, provide regular reports and analysis on sales performance and marketing trends to the management team.
- Proven work experience as Business Development Executive or in a similar role in software industries.
- Deep understanding of technologies, products, and services.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills, with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical clients.
- Self- motivated, proactive, and results-oriented, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility to travel as required to attend client meetings, events and conferences.
Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree /Experience in relevant field
Experience:- 1 to 5 Years
Job Type:- Full time
Schedule:- Day Time