Job Title:- SEO Executive/SEO Expert
We are looking for SEO Executive to join our security team & who will be responsible for optimizing a website’s content and structure to improve its ranking and visibility in search engine result pages.
Qualysec Technologies is seeking a highly motivated SEO Executive to join our fabulous security team. The SEO Executive will be mainly responsible for increasing a website’s visibility, attracting more traffic and improving its search engine ranking through the use of effective SEO strategies.
Qualysec Technologies is a Cyber Security Company that deals with application-level security provided to web and mobile applications. We have worked with a diverse range of clients. Our mission is to revolutionize the way businesses approach cybersecurity by providing unparalleled solutions and process-based security testing.
Looking to the future, Qualysec is committed to staying at the forefront of the cybersecurity industry. We will continue to invest in new technology and training, our vision is to be the leading provider of comprehensive and innovative security solutions for businesses around the world.
- Conducting keyword research and identifying high-traffic, relevant keywords to target.
- Research and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Analyzing website traffic and user behaviour.
- Developing and implementing on page optimization strategies, such as optimizing meta tags, content, and image.
- Developing and implementing off page optimization strategies, such as building backlinks and managing social media profiles.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and fix website errors that may negatively impact search engine rankings.
- Using Google analytics to conduct performance report regularly.
- Manage google ad campaigns.
- Monitoring website rankings and performance metrics and reporting on progress to the team.
- Collaborating with content writers, developers and other stakeholders to ensure SEO best practices are incorporated into website design an content creation.
- Must have a thorough understanding of search engine optimization principles, including on-page optimization, off page optimization, technical SEO and keyword research.
- Must be able to analyze website traffic and user behaviour data to identify areas for improvement and make data driven decisions.
- He/she should be detail – oriented and able to spot and correct errors and inconsistencies in website content.
- He/ She should be able to think creatively and develop unique SEO strategies that stand out from competitors.
- Must have knowledge to changes in search engine algorithms and adjust SEO strategies accordingly.
- He/ She should have knowledge on google ads.
Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree /Experience in relevant field
Years of Experience:- 2 to 5 Years
Job Type:- Full time
Schedule:- Day Time